When I was in my early twenties, I got depressed and for a year or two after the ‘great depression,’ I felt down more often than I normally should. Although it’s okay to feel a little down once in a while, it’s definitely not okay to stay down. Everyone is different and all of us have different ways of dealing with pain, but we all need a pick-me-up every once in a while. Zig Ziglar has plenty of wisdom to share with the world.
NEXT TIME YOU’RE FEELING DOWN, REMEMBER ONE OF THESE QUOTES FROM ZIG ZIGLAR:
1. “Your attitude, not your aptitude, determines your altitude.” – Zig Ziglar
Even if you’re not the best at something, having a good attitude will get you further than you realize.
2. “Be helpful. When you see a person without a smile, give them yours.” – Zig Ziglar
Bringing positivity into the world is one of the best ways to make a change in someone’s life.
3. “You can make positive deposits in your own economy every day by reading and listening to positive, life-changing content, and by associating with encouraging and hope-building people.” – Zig Ziglar
Even when things seem bad, you are the master of your own destiny. Positivity is something that you can create and bring into the world.
4. “If you can dream it, then you can achieve it.” – Zig Ziglar
You’re capable of achieving anything you set your mind to, as long as you think that you can.
5. “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.” – Zig Ziglar
You are not defined by your failures. It’s something that happens to you, not who you are.